Saturday, September 30, 2006

All WORK.. so No FUN..???? really..??? :-)

No time for your personal life, man...! Work teaches you life..! Your happiness and leisure time would be taken away like anything..!! You won't have a simple happy human life now.............................

It's sad and de-motivating phrases or should I rightly term "perceptions" like these which can keep the best in a person dormant for much of his lifetime, and rather make one's life so miserable even before he/she could actually get into his practical realms of life..!

In my life, it's my job/work which has been one of the greatest things that ever happened to me.. I've learned SO SO much; I have developed Professionally as well as Personally. But the best of all I've had the pleasure of getting some best of pals, for life, here..! other than which a few good crushes too.. :P Every single day has been a memory, and I Thank GOD for it.. a lot.

I know this all might sound a little too senti and redundant but then.. It's now or never.. who knows when next I'd get to express something like this.. anywhere ever again. :)

How happy is the blameless Vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot...
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.



There's hellotsa stuff more that I wish to communicate.. but.. for some reason, I can't get to collect the right words for now.. :( cya soon.. :)


No comments: